Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So Sick, Poor MinMin

Finally I'm recovering from my virus infection. Accordingly to Doctor Ang, I caught virus from SGH when I visited my dad over the weekend. And I've to suffer till last Monday to consult the doctor. I'm downed with fever, flu and cough. And my highest record was 39.3°C. I'm so afraid that I might burnt my brain. I was being quarantined with my Laogong for two days because he was ill too. We don't even know who was looking after who. Hehe..

Since last week, I sleep early almost every night and I lost my appetite. Is it a good or bad sign? 
Perhaps it is a good sign for me to keep healthy and lose weight. I really hope I can slim down by October for my wedding so that I can be the prettiest bride. To my dear friends, do not worry I will slim down the proper and healthy way. 

Lastly, thank you for your care and concern during that period. Muack..

No comments:

Post a Comment