Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Preparation for Wedding - Part 2

It's been a while that I last updated about my wedding preparation. Here  I come.

I've been looking around to get a suitable dress for my sisters. And finally, I saw this dress online that suits my budget, colour, design and material. Without further hesitation, I ordered six pieces at one go. I hope it turns out exactly like the one I saw.

my sisters morning outfit

I also bought the materials for making the corsage. It will be made-to-measure and is to be hand-made by me. See, how nice I treat my sisters. I, myself like it too. Can I have one?

my sisters lovely corsage

So much about my sisters so what about his brothers. He had decided on the brothers outfit. Actually nothing special, guys as usual are shirt and pants for such a formal event. The colour of the shirt is purple and he is also getting a matching tie for them too. We will be out shopping for them this weekend.

We are also having our first official meeting with the helpers this Saturday. I'm sad to say that many of them can't make it but we will carry on with our plan and do whatever we can first. We had already noted down the agendas and draft the actual day itinerary for further amendments. Seems like we are well prepared but there are still lots of things awaiting for us to settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment