Saturday, September 25, 2010

Preparation for Wedding - Part 3

Good news, I've gotten my photo album and all the soft copy back from the bridal shop. It's a surprise when we were there to choose his daddy's coat and his sister's dress as we were not informed that it was ready for collection. It's still a mystery as my hubby does not want me to post it out yet. But of course, I will negotiate with him for you people to preview it before 30 October 2010.
I'm going for a trial makeup tomorrow as Sammi, the makeup artist for my studio and outdoor shot, will be away to Korea on my wedding day. I really hope that the new makeup artist that they allocate for me will be as good as her.
I'm also going down to Whitelink again on 01 October 2010 to try my tea dress and also my sister's dress. I'm excited again because I can try all the nice nice dress on me. How I wish I can put them all on and take as much photos as possible but too bad it is just a wish.
Recently, I've been sending out my invitation to my guests to confirm their attendance. So far, I've already get full confirmation from my relatives and neighbours and have arrange their seating. This is so headache but I really enjoy the progress of planning my own wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment