Saturday, May 22, 2010

Excited and Worried

I'm looking forward to enjoy my last week of May. I'll be turning 23 this year and I'm ready to party. Party means celebration, too old to club le. I will update you people with photos real soon.
I've already got my first birthday present from my hubby which is a Ralph Lauren bag. The second one came from my colleague, a Chomel bracelet. Next is my yearly birthday card from JingWen. Will I receive more?

I've got mix feelings right now. Though I'm excited over my birthday celebration but I'm feeling worried too. Sad to say that my dad had to be admitted to the hospital for further observation due to his pain in his stomach. I'm currently in the ward with him right now. He seems to be feeling much better but we are still waiting for his results before he can be release. Everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment